There are a coding process in the plate-making and printing process for books and periodicals with different specifications such as 6K, 32K, 64K etc. This process looks small, but it involves a lot of knowledge and skills. It is very beneficial to print the quality of the product, reduce the unnecessary trouble of binding the next page, and improve the work efficiency.
Generally, the 16-fold book pages are folded in three folds, and the folds are folded in two; the 32-page book pages are folded in four folds, and the pages are folded in three folds. For the coding process of books and periodicals of various specifications and sizes, the larger printing enterprises are arranged in detail by the production department and completed with the printed construction orders, while the page numbering of books and periodicals of small and medium-sized printing enterprises is generally directly operated by the plate making workshop of. Regardless of who completes the page layout of books and periodicals, the following issues should be noted when arranging page numbers of books and periodicals.
1. When arranging the page numbers of books and periodicals, we must first figure out how to bind the books and periodicals. Different binding methods such as flat binding, saddle stitching, hardcover lock stitching, glue binding, sewing machine stitching, etc., are absolutely different when arranging book page numbers, and the book page numbers should be arranged according to their different binding methods. For example, the book pages and codes of 16-bookback bookbinding and 16-bookback bookbinding are different. Saddle stitching is to stack all the pages of books and periodicals together, and then use the stapler to fix two iron nails at the middle spine, and flat binding is to fold the stack of 16-fold and three-fold books in order of page number. The posts are arranged separately, and then the posts are sequentially arranged into a book, and then laid flat on the stapler for bookbinding.
2. Before arranging the page numbers of books and periodicals, the production department of the printing factory should accurately calculate the number of pages of a book according to the publishing order of books and periodicals of the publishing house, and convert them into the number of printed sheets. For example, if the 16-fold folio is three folds, the front back cover occupies 16 page numbers; if the 16-folio folio is two folds, the front back cover occupies 8 page numbers; if the 32-folio folio is four folds, the front back cover account for 32 page numbers ; The 32-fold folio printed sheet is three-fold, and the front-back copy accounts for 16 page numbers. The total number of pages divided by the number of pages per printed sheet is equal to the number of printed sheets.
3. When arranging the page numbers of books and periodicals, the influence of the thickness of the book paper on the binding quality and page number layout should be grasped. For example, when printing 32-page books and periodicals, thin paper under 60g / m2 can be folded in half, while 70g / m2 and 80g / m2 book plates, offset papers, and even coated paper color drawings above 60g / m2. Due to the thick paper, considering the requirements of printing, binding and other processes when arranging the page number, it is obviously not possible to fold the printed sheet. Even if it is reluctantly folded, the back of the folded signature is thick, and the page number of the book is incorrect. Very large, inconsistently staggered before and after, which affects the aesthetics of books and periodicals and impairs the quality of book printing and binding. Therefore, for thick paper books and journals above 60g / m2, the number of folding of the signatures should be reduced as much as possible in order to control the thickness of the signatures, so as to avoid the offset of the number of the pages and the graphics and affect the appearance.
4. Experienced publishing houses and journals and magazines try to use integer printing sheets or add one and a half printing sheets when arranging pages for books and periodicals. The purpose is to facilitate book printing and binding. However, in actual work, we often encounter the situation of 0.75, 0.8, 0.9 and other printed sheets remaining in the end. So, what is the most appropriate arrangement for the remaining sporadic printed sheets? If the sporadic printed sheets are bound by paperback, perfect binding, hardcover lock, etc., do not arrange the remaining sporadic printed sheets at the end of a book, it is best to arrange the sporadic page numbers that are not enough for one printed sheet in the last complete printed sheet In the front, this can prevent loose pages and page breaks due to scattered pages during book binding. For sporadic printed sheets or loose pages that do not have one printed sheet for horseback binding, it is better to insert them in the middle of the book, so as to avoid the phenomenon of loose pages and loose pages at the spine of the book.
5. When writing page numbers of books and periodicals, it is required that the handwriting of the text is clear, which is convenient for the imposition operator to read clearly. For each printed sheet, and sporadic printed sheets that are less than one printed sheet, be sure to write the page number sequence number, book title, etc. on the first page of the printed sheet after unfolding. If the page number you edit encounters a catalog, foreword, inscription, advertisement, editor Press and preface, etc., must be clearly and accurately written on the specific position of the page number, so as to avoid mistakes and mistakes in the imposition.
6. When offset printing, you must install the book version on the plate cylinder, adjust the machine, and leave the head, foot, cutout and other positions of the book. You need to compare the page number of the book with the proof sheet to prevent it. Accidents in the printing quality of books and periodicals caused by misalignment and inversion of imposition. When binding, the pages should be strictly arranged according to the page numbers of the books and periodicals, and bound into a book.
|Measurements (m)||can be customized|
ISO14001, ISO18000, ISO9001 Certificate,
and GS certificate from TUV Company of Germany.
|Color||Various, according to your requirements|
A. Plastic parts: Imported LLDPE
E. Outer cover: Soft Covering PVC
(Different material is available according to your needs)
e.Uneasy to lose shape
1.Can protect children safe when they playing indoor, and let they enjoy the play freely
2.Suitable for improving Children energy and imagination
3.Helping them grow up happily, cleverly, and healthily
|Installation||Professional CAD instruction, assembly procedure and project case .|
|Apply to||Amusement park, gymnasium, Kindergarten, Preschool, etc.|
|Packing||Standard export packing|
We can design and produce as your requirements
Children Furniture, Children Room Furniture, Children Furniture Sets, Kids Toy Storage
Liben Group Corporation , https://www.indoortrampoline.de