Specialty papers mainly refer to cultures and packaging papers that are different from ordinary printing papers, such as coated paper, offset paper, and newsprint paper. This type of paper usually requires special paper processing equipment and processes. The processed paper is rich in color and unique lines. With the development of the packaging and printing industry, the demand for specialty papers in the domestic market is increasing. Specialty paper has become one of the most important products in paper products. Its variety has become more and more numerous, and the scope of application has also been expanding.
1. Look from the pulp. The quality of specialty paper pulps is relatively high. Most of them are pure wood pulps with long fibers and some contain cotton. This paper pulp has good strength and toughness after papermaking. The paper has good stiffness and elasticity, and the color is also bright. Pulp of plain paper is provided with a certain proportion of non-wood fibers, and the paper tends to turn yellow and generally needs to be coated.
2. From the dyeing point of view can be divided into pulp dyeing and post-dyeing: Pulp dyeing is the addition of toner in the papermaking pulp, so that the color is evenly distributed in the paper fiber, the paper is saturated in color and uniform in cross-section. After dyeing, after the paper is formed, the pigment is dyed on the surface of the paper with the infiltration method, the color stability is inferior to the pulp dyeing, and the water is prone to discoloration. When the dark paper is folded, white edges are easily formed and the overall effect is destroyed.
3. From embossing mode, it can be divided into front embossing and post embossing. The former embossing means that soft felt is felt when the pulp is not fully dehydrated, so that the paper fibers are distributed according to the natural texture of the felt to form a special texture of the paper. The pre-embossed paper texture transitions naturally and delicately without damaging the paper fibers. After embossing, the finished paper is passed through an engraved steel roll, which uses mechanical pressure to create a pattern on the paper. The advantages of post-embossing are the simplicity of the process, the relatively low cost, and the ease of use. However, this process damages the paper fibers, so the quality of the base paper directly affects the quality of the finished paper after embossing. The pattern of embossing patterns after the change is less, and the embossed pattern before the comparison is slightly mechanical and rigid.
How to make use of the special characteristics of specialty paper to make it better in the packaging field?
1. Make full use of the emotions and emotions expressed by the texture and texture of the paper, and achieve a simple and beautiful artistic effect through the simple design of the finishing touch. At the same time, it can also achieve the purpose of saving printing fees.
2. The use of special processes: die-cutting, embossing, electro-aluminum hot stamping, UV glazing, oil and so on. Because specialty paper contains more long fibers, it has good stiffness and toughness and is suitable for die cutting and drumming. Many specialty papers are rich in texture and texture, and can achieve special effects when compared to electro-aluminum, UV glazing, and oil luster.
At present, domestic production and sales of specialty papers mainly include Beijing Zhuwei Paper Co., Ltd., Chongqing Jixing Packaging Co., Ltd. and Hunan Lengshuitan Paper Mill (Yongzhou Xiangjiang Paper Co., Ltd.), etc.; the production and sales of imported specialty papers are mainly There are Xiamen Xinyoulian Trading Co., Ltd., Dayong Paper Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., and Conner Jacksheng Overseas Trading (Far East) Co., Ltd. Shanghai Representative Office.
Tea board paper
Teaboard and corrugated paper, cardboard and other paper products are used for packaging, usually grammage between 150g ~ 400g, but also have a lower weight. Compared with other packagings and papers, teaboard paper belongs to the bottom grade paper products. Its burst resistance index and ring pressure index are lower than the national standards for qualified products. However, due to price advantage, it is still widely used. There are coated tea board papers on the market.
At present, the domestic production and sales of tea board paper mainly include Linyi City Friendship Paper Mill in Shanxi Province, Baoding Manyuan Hongyuan Welfare Paper Mill, Xinji City, Hebei Huifeng Paper Co., Ltd., Heilongjiang Province Wuyuan Pengfei Paper Industry Co., Ltd. , Nanchang Great Wall Paper Co., Ltd., Anshan City, Federal Board Limited Liability Company.
Coated white paper
What is coated white paper
The coated whiteboard paper belongs to the category of packaging paperboard, which is a processed paperboard made by finishing processing after coating white paper on a raw paperboard. Its basis weight is generally above 200g/m2, thickness is above 0.1mm, and it is mainly used for making packaging boxes after single-sided color printing. Coating whiteboard performance characteristics
The whiteness of the coated white paper coated surface is high, and the smoothness, ink absorbency, and printing gloss are all very good. The paperboard itself has good stiffness and folding resistance, so both high quality color offset printing and intaglio printing can be performed. Printing, but also meet the packaging requirements, is the production of high-quality goods packaging high quality materials.
Type of coated white paper
The coated whiteboard paper is divided into A, B, and C according to the quality level. When choosing, you should consider several aspects such as product type, specification and quality level.
A type whiteboard paper: Bleached chemical wood pulp is used on the surface, sulphate wood pulp, mechanical wood pulp, fine waste paper, etc. are used for the core layer and the bottom layer, and its folding endurance is good, and it is used for producing small paper boxes.
Type B white paper: Bleached chemical pulp or fine white paper is used for the surface, and waste paper pulp is used for the core and the bottom layer.
Type C whiteboard paper: Uses lower grade raw materials than Type B whiteboard paper, which is no longer produced.
Coating whiteboard structure
The coated white paper is composed of a secondary coating layer, a surface layer, a core layer, a primer layer, and a primary or secondary coating layer, as shown in FIG. 1 : 1 layer and 5 layers are coating layers, and their role is to improve coating. The whiteness and printing effect of whiteboard; 2,4 layers of sulphate wood pulp, mechanical wood pulp, deinked newsprint paper pulp, the role of which is to maintain the strength and whiteness of whiteboard paper; 3 layers of mixed newsprint paper Pulp, waste magazines, waste corrugated paper pulp, its role is to increase the thickness of white paper, reduce the cost of white paper, improve the ink absorption of white paper.
Coating white cardboard and technical indicators
The classification of coated whiteboard varies from country to country. At present, there are two types of single-coated white cardboard and double-sided coated white paperboard in China. The basis weight of single-side coated gray paperboard is 200g/m2, 220g/m2, 250g/m2, 270g/m2, 300g/m2, 350g/m2, 400g/m2, 450g/m2; The basis weight is 200g/m2, 220g/m2, 250g/m2, 270g/m2, 300g/m2, 350g/m2, 400g/m2.
The coated white paperboard is generally based on flat paper, the size of 787mm Ã— 1092mm, 880mm Ã— 1230mm, there are reeled white paperboard. The technical specifications of single-side coated gray-scale whiteboard can refer to QB1011-91 standard, and the technical specifications of double-sided coated white cardboard can refer to ZBY32024-90 standard.
Technical requirements for coated white paper
1. High strength. High strength is the basic performance that packaging materials should have.
2. Has a good processing performance.
3. Have good printing adaptability. Adapt to offset, gravure and other printing methods.
4. Light weight, with proper cushioning. Whiteboard paper has these characteristics and is very advantageous for protecting contents and improving transport performance. At present, the domestic production and sales of coated whiteboard paper mainly include Foshan Huafeng Paper Co., Ltd., Hebei Qiu County Original Paper Co., Ltd., Shijiazhuang Huayang Paper Co., Ltd., Laizhou Hongxin Coated Paper Co., Ltd., and Fuyang. Yongxing Paper and so on.
The distinction between paper and cardboard
According to its thickness, it is divided into paper and paperboard. It is customary to refer to a thick paper with a weight of more than 200g on a square area as cardboard, and a paper with a weight of less than 200g as paper. However, with the improvement of mechanical equipment, materials, and process technology, thin paperboards, also known as lightweight corrugated paperboards and paperboards, have gone beyond the 200g that is usually specified, and are also divided into heavy-duty corrugated paperboard production lines in production machinery and Lightweight corrugated cardboard production line.
At present, there are about 5000 kinds of paper and cardboard in the world, and 500 to 600 kinds of paper and paperboard are produced in China. The main varieties used for the packaging of goods are linerboard, corrugated base paper, whiteboard, yellowboard, kraft paper, glass cardboard, tar paper, coated paper, offset paper, coated paper, specialty paper, rubber-coated base paper, etc. There are two types of corrugated boxes, cardboard and corrugated paper.
For noodle board, the color of the batter is better than the color of the paste, and the positive and negative sides are most easily identified. Some paper or paperboards are made by papermaking with a multi-cylinder paper machine or calendered by a calender. The difference in the anti-frontality is not so obvious. At this time, the following methods can be used to identify:
1. Direct observation method. Fold the paper or cardboard and observe the surface shape structure on both sides. If there is a paper machine screen printing, the screen surface is reversed. When unclear with the naked eye, it can be measured with a magnifying glass or a smoothing instrument.
2. Carbon paper pressure paper observation method. Press the carbon paper on the surface of the paper and observe the condition of the paper. Make a mark on the paper so that the traces of the carbon paper are pressed on the paper. A black mark with a width of 13mm and a length of 51mm to 76mm can be drawn. When observed, it can be placed on a smooth surface glass and identified according to Method 1.
3. Use the coin method (aluminum) as a mark. Fold the paper so that both sides are placed on a flat surface. Use a coin to draw a mark on both sides and observe the depth of the traces on both sides. The side with light traces is the reverse side because of the low amount of filler on the mesh surface and scratches are not easily revealed.
Vertical and horizontal identification of paper or paperboard
Paper and paperboard have a certain degree of directionality by screen printing, generally parallel to the running direction of the paperboard, and vertical to the running direction.
Vertical and horizontal can usually be identified by the following methods:
1. The visual method. Some flat-panel papers can tell the vertical and horizontal directions with a little attention. It is more obvious when facing the light. The direction of the fibers is the longitudinal direction, and the longitudinal direction of the web is horizontal.
2. Tear method. If it is difficult to determine the vertical and horizontal directions by visual inspection, the cardboard can be torn by hand. If the slit is straight and smooth, it is in the longitudinal direction; if the slit is oblique or in a zigzag shape, or even if the slit tears off the layer of paper, it is in the transverse direction. Or it can be distinguished by paper strips and paper. Longitudinal tensile strength is large.
3. Tensile instrument measurement method: Use a dedicated tensile tester to perform the test. Longitudinal values â€‹â€‹are large, and laterally smaller values.
Source: China Packaging News
The baby bed is soft and comfortable. It is the best tool to lull children to sleep. Attractive appearance packaging will increase the value of family accessories and gifts during the festival. Any little girl who wants her favorite doll should have everything she needs. This is especially true of beds. At the same time, parents want to give their children everything they want.
Genuine promises: All our products, quality assurance, please rest assured to
About the delivery date: We have a strong team to serve you, to ensure that customers order the delivery date.
About packing: We use punched plastic bags to prevent children from danger. The material of plastic bags can be provided by customers. We can produce them as required. Cartons, colour boxes and other packages can be customized according to customers'requirements.
After-sale service:If there are any quality problems in our products, we can unconditionally replace them.
The company's products with environmental protection materials, excellent workmanship, all kinds of supporting facilities, advanced technology, perfect management, excellent quality, reasonable price, rapid development, strict confidentiality, complete after-sales service. Only detailed product drawings (or samples) are required to provide customers with one-stop service from development to after-sales service.
Map customization:We have professional designers who can design according to your requirements. You only need to provide pictures of toys (physical objects or floor plans) to customize the products you want.
Doll's Bed,Doll Bunk Bed,Baby Doll Bed,Doll Single Beds
SHEN ZHEN HAO XIAN LONG TECHNOLGY.CO.,LTD , http://www.haoxianlongtoys.com