Quantitative Test Kit (ELISA) for Rat Type â…¡ Collagen (Colâ…¡)
Quantitative Test Kit (ELISA) for Rat Type â…¡ Collagen (Colâ…¡)
ã€Use of the kitã€‘
Quantitatively detect the content of type â…¡ collagen (Col â…¡) in rat serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated rat type II collagen (Col II) monoclonal antibody transparent enzyme label coated plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label working solution. After sufficient incubation time, wash to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B were added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) was converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turned yellow under the action of an acid. The concentration of collagen (Colâ…¡) was positively correlated. The OD value was measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of rat type II collagen (Colâ…¡) in the sample was calculated.
ã€Composition of the kitã€‘
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 8
Developer A liquid
Developer B liquid
20 times concentrated washing liquid
Remarks: The standard product is diluted with standard product diluent in order: 8, 4, 2, 1, 0.5, 0.25 Î¼g / L
[Reagents and equipment needed but not provided]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of standard product; first add 10Î¼L of sample to be tested, and then add 40Î¼L of sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); blank control well is not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with the washing solution, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing solution, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
8. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the plate washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
9. Color development: add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, and then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution, mix for 30s with a plate mixer (or gently shake for 30s by hand), and avoid color development at 37 â„ƒ for 15min .
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
11. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times. The calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
6. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the standard, sample and blank control should be replaced with a new tip every time one is added; the public components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be cantilevered and not touch the microwell ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
7. The kit is used within the warranty period, and reagents of different batches should not be mixed.
8. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Summary of operating procedures]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
0.25Î¼g / L-8Î¼g / L
96T / box
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
All our items Suitable for space like meeting room, living room as well as restaurant, leisure club,office etc;
And all are packed in singel neautral box safely, mass production in carton case approved by drop test. We can make custom logo and box for bulk cargos. Please click to contact us freely if you have the query. We have different shipping options for you: Express, Air, Sea. Please choose your favorite way, or you can also refers to our recommendation.
We have our own Control systems: Shorten lead times at low cost with responsive production planning and with many years experience of producing products.
We could provide OEM / ODM service for all kinds of customers. Our professional support team will service online 24 hours for customers.
We have a very strong quality control Samples are always available for checking quality and Efficient Logistics.
Professional Design Team: artwork/ Instruction manual/ product design according to customer's requirements.
Air Humidifier,Air Humidifier Use,Air Humidifier Price,Ultrasonic Air Humidifier
KIWA ELECTRONIC (HK) INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD , https://www.kiwahk.com