The production of printed patterns is the printing of design patterns, photographs, textual information, etc. onto substrates, making it a completely independent product for distribution, such as labels. There are many ways to print labels. This article mainly introduces labels for transfer printing, that is, the use of physical and chemical methods to transfer printing patterns and colors onto substrates. There are many applications and methods of printing products and conventional printing. the difference.
Wiping the transfer label
(1) Features and Uses: Suitable for hard and smooth materials such as paper, wood, plastics, etc., used in graphic design, photo albums, toy stickers, scraping music, and transfer paper.
(2) How to use: Open the surface of the label release paper, align the pattern with the position to be transferred, and use the nail or wood to wipe the back of the pressure-sensitive film evenly, and then tear the packaging machine 'target=_blank> transparent. Membrane, you can complete the graphic transfer.
Reverse pressure transfer label
(1) Features and Uses: Reverse pressure-sensitive transfer labels are classified into three types: solvent-resistant, scratch-resistant, and baking-resistant. Solvent-based pressure-sensitive transfer labeling, solvent-resistant scrubbing after transfer, scratch-resistant, grind-type pressure-transfer labeling, which can be applied without any treatment after transfer, can have good adhesion and scratch resistance, but should avoid hard objects. Scraping; High-temperature baking-type pressure-sensing transfer mark can be baked after the transfer process, but also directly without baking oil and baking process. The pressure-sensitive transfer label is suitable for hard materials such as metal, plastics, and synthetic materials, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, water heater housings, surface decoration for fishing rods, clubs, bicycles, and other sports equipment.
(2) How to use: Just peel the protective film, and then paste it on the transferred position. After evenly extruding, tear the bottom paper to complete the pattern transfer.
Reverse water transfer label (B, C transfer label)
(1) Features and uses: The so-called B, C transfer mark, that is, the reverse transfer pattern needs to be transferred with B, C transfer liquid, and can be applied to bicycle frame, car shell, fishing rod, wood, metal, etc. Smooth surface.
(2) How to use: Immerse the water transfer paper in the liquid B and C for about 6 seconds, and then remove it and paste it on the surface to be printed. Use a rubber strip to evenly wipe the back of the paper to wipe off the water in the middle. With water wetting, the bottom paper can be torn open and the pattern is transferred to the substrate. Wipe off the water left by the surface pattern of the substrate with a clean, damp cloth, and then apply the varnish and baking treatment after drying it. Because its surface is anti-adhesive, it is generally applied to products with a more regular surface.
Soluble positive transfer water transfer label
(1)Characteristics and uses: The so-called soluble positive transfer water transfer label, that is, the water transfer paper that functions as a film and bridging, can be compatible with transparent coating oil in the post-treatment process, leaving no trace, and can be used for Helmets, bicycles, cars, various rackets, clubs, toys, musical instruments, small furniture and other materials.
(2) How to use: Cut the label pattern and immerse it in warm water of 25-40Â°C for 30-60 seconds. Take out the transfer paper and paste it on the surface of the substrate. It is advisable to slide the pattern on the surface of the substrate. It has been separated from the backing paper. After the surface of the object is cleaned with water, the moisture under the layer is evenly wiped with a rubber strip, so that the pattern is flatly attached to the surface of the material, and finally the moisture is wiped with a clean cloth, and the transfer of the pattern is completed. Due to the certain toughness of the graphic film layer, when the moisture under the layer is scraped, the pattern should be adhered to the irregular surface while wiping the water, which is also the biggest advantage of the water transfer method. After fully drying, the transfer graphic can be sprayed with varnish and baked. Note that it must be fully dried, otherwise bubbles will appear after baking, causing the waste label. The characteristics of the water transfer label are exquisite printing, colorful, suitable for a wide range of materials, the label is strong, beautiful, not easy to change color, especially for the irregular surface has a good decorative.
Strippable positive transfer water transfer label
(1) Features and Uses: Strippable positive transfer water transfer mark that is in the transfer process, the water transfer film that functions as a film and bridging can be torn off, and the ink layer of the pattern is attached after transfer. In materials, the effect of direct screen printing cannot be achieved. Widely used in ceramics, glass material crafts, gifts; bicycle frame, motorcycle baffle, packaging containers, helmets and other irregular surface decoration.
(2) How to use: Cut the label in warm water immersed in 25-40Â°C for 30-60 seconds, remove the transfer paper and stick it on the surface of the substrate; the pattern can slide on the surface of the paper, that is, after it has been separated from the attached paper. , Clean the surface of the object to be attached, press and hold the pattern to pull out the bottom paper, and adhere the pattern to the surface of the substrate; use a rubber strip to evenly wipe off the moisture under the layer, so that the pattern is flat on the surface of the substrate, and then use a clean cloth. After drying the water, the pattern transfer is completed. After drying for at least 1 hour after the transfer, for plastics, wood and other products, apply varnish after stripping, bake at 800Â°C for 10 minutes, or bake at 180ï½ž200Â°C for 15-20 minutes. Achieve good results. This method is suitable for glass, ceramic products, also known as glass, ceramic low temperature water transfer label.
Source: 21st Century Fine Chemicals Network
Backpack is the backpack of shoulders. According to different purposes is divided into shoulders, shoulders shoulder movement computer backpack, backpack, backpack backpack, backpack and beam rope bags, backpacks, mountaineering bag and so on. According to the different materials and a Canvas Bag, Oxford cloth, nylon cloth. The back structure of Shoulder Bag directly determines the use and grade of backpack. The structure of the back of the famous brand computer shoulder bag is quite complicated. At least six pieces of pearl cotton or EVA are used as the air cushion and even the aluminum frame. The shoulders of the general backpack is a piece of 3MM around the pearl cotton breathable board, the simplest bundle pocket type backpack, in addition to the backpack itself materials, there is no liner material. The quality of computer backpack is better, but the style is less. Sports backpack style choice more, but the material work in general. Fashion backpack is small, but suitable for ladies to use in informal occasions
Backpack Bag,Leather Backpack,Laptop Backpack,Backpacks For Men
Baoding Sympathy Bags Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , http://www.sympathybag.com